1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 4, 2011 7:55 PM by retired RSS

We are heading back to Waiohai next week. I know there have been some changes since we were last there in 2009. Any input on what some of them might be?

mvmess Gold
Currently Being Moderated

We are heading back to Waiohai next week. I know there have been some changes since we were last there in 2009. Any input on what some of them might be?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Kauai, Hawaii, USA
  • A: We are heading back to Waiohai next week. I know there have been some changes since we were last there in 2009. Any input on what some of them might be?
    retired Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    My wife and I where at Waiohai last week and its the same as two years ago (Its all good). They no longer have the sales office by the front pool and the new mugs are ugly (my wife liked them). The drinks at the Honu Bar still go down easy and the weather was great. Don't forget to pick up some fresh fish at the little fish market in Koloa (BBQ). I'm sure your wife will like the new shopping mall at the round about that opened up about a year ago. Enjoy your vacation, we did. Retired

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...