7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 17, 2011 8:46 PM by sirtravelsalot RSS

Has anyone stayed at the new Cosmopolitan Hotel in Vegas? It is on my radar and would like to hear about your stay there!

traveler2 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone stayed at the new Cosmopolitan Hotel in Vegas? It is on my radar and would like to hear about your stay there!

• A: Has anyone stayed at the new Cosmopolitan Hotel in Vegas? It is on my radar and would like to hear about your stay there!
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
    There have been a number of posts about this property in the Forums. Do a search and you should find them.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Has anyone stayed at the new Cosmopolitan Hotel in Vegas? It is on my radar and would like to hear about your stay there!
    shashack Platinum 4 Reviews
    My wife and I stayed there two weeks ago. Very nice hotel and staff but like a new home they are still working out a few glitches. They gave us a nice room upgrade overlooking the strip. I would highly recommend staying there.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

djlouny Gold 4 Reviews
    I just checked it out 2 weeks ago.. I did not stay there, but it is top notch, trendy and very cool.

hayman Platinum 4 Reviews
    Just finished three night stay studio terrace reserved. Arrived and surprised we were put in city view no terrace. Called front desk no help poor customer service. Were told hotel completley booked and nothing could be done. Spoke to manager and was moved to originally reserved room. Room was not cleaned at all on 2nd day called front desk they said not there fault, wife cleaned room. Mini bar, TV, jetted tub closet lights did not work. Ordered room service for breakfast each day it arrived wrong everytime

hayman Platinum 4 Reviews
    Category seven facility with worst attitude and customer service we have ever experienced. There solution $200 credit on a $1400 bill. We will never stay here again. It is obvious they fill there rooms easily and have no interest in customer satisfaction. We love marriot but will never stay here again. I don't know if mar riot owns this one or is just affiliated but not like any mar riot we have ever stayed at from a customer treatment stand point.

gmarkwpi Gold
    Stay elsewhere on the strip like the Marriott Villas a block away! I requested an upgrade as a Gold member, and they said they could not, and did not offer anything in lieu. Checked out on Sun 10 Jul, and it took me over an hour to check out. I had reservations for 3 rooms, and each room had erroneous mini-bar charges or false restaurant charges. STAY FAR AWAY!!!

sirtravelsalot Platinum
    I LOVED IT!!! It is now my new favorite hotel in Vegas. Granted, the check in lines are long...but, that's what you get when you check in at the hottest hotel on the strip. The pools rock! Get ready to pay though, they charge to get into the pool. The restaurants are fantastic. Make sure that you get an "Identity" card. Every penny you spend at the hotel, they give you money back to spend at a later date on ANYTHING you want...gambling, hotel room, restaurants, etc... You can control everything in your room via your remote control. You can set "themes" for your room and everything. If you have your girlfriend or spouse with you, simply push 1 button and your are in "Romance" theme for the room. It's totally awesome.I have had 3 different rooms on 3 different occasions. All of the rooms were excellent. They make the bathrooms a bit "voyeur-like" so you can see into the shower from another room. The tarrace suites were rightous! Great balcony with a view of the Bellagio Fountains. Great times in a great place. Give it a try! Check it out!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...