6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2011 12:01 AM by jerrycoin RSS

What is the favorite Marriott in San Francisco??  Which has the best conciege lounge??

dollyd Gold
Currently Being Moderated

What is the favorite Marriott in San Francisco?? Which has the best conciege lounge??

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Francisco, California, USA
  • A: What is the favorite Marriott in San Francisco??  Which has the best conciege lounge??
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Good Afternoon, My I suggest conducting a search on the forums for posts tied to San Francisco? Insiders have discussed a number of properties and experiences. Feel free to conduct a search on your own or visit this link http://www.marriottrewardsinsiders.marriott.com/search.jspa?tags=USA%20California%20San_Francisco I hope this helps - thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: What is the favorite Marriott in San Francisco??  Which has the best conciege lounge??
    frankiesesso Platinum 5 Reviews
    Favorite used to be the Marquis, but they have slimmed down their lounge so much it is no longer one of my favorites...the renovated Stanford Court is great and a very nice swanky lounge. The JW has an awesome lounge, but the place is nit picky with amenities and wanting charge - not very elite friendly. Fisherman's Wharf has no lounge...never stayed at the Union Sq... In summary ...Standford Court

versel Alumni Steward Platinum
    What happened at the Marquis? That used to be my favorite, too. Haven't stayed there in a couple years, though.

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews
    For me it's always been the "jukebox", aka the Marquis. I lived in San Francisco when it was built and locals always referred to the glass top as looking like a jukebox. I've stayed there several times and loved each trip. Best tip I can give anyone is to park across the street from the hotel in the public garage and save yourself a bundle.

• Re: What is the favorite Marriott in San Francisco??  Which has the best conciege lounge??
    baysidedmd Platinum 6 Reviews

Would not suggest the San Francisco Marriott at union square- concierge lounge is very disappointing! Furniture in need of a good cleaning, food selection disappointing in all dimensions and no attention seems to be directed towards guest amenities. Lobby cocktail lounge had dying poinsettias as decorations on trees and there were cocktail nut mixes available- the ones with the bad hot peas in them- for a four dollar charge. Would really like to switch hotels but not worth it at this point- really would not recommend this property!

• Re: What is the favorite Marriott in San Francisco??  Which has the best conciege lounge??
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

The Marquis was great but recently I have been staying at Fisherman's Wharf.

I had an upgraded suite at the Marquis and it was beautiful.  The room service was very memorable, blue marlin and some Chateau St. Jean, what a great time!

I don't think Fisherman's Wharf Marriott had a CL, I think they gave me coupons.  I really enjoy that hotel as well.  To walk to so many great places is a lot of fun.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...