1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 29, 2011 7:16 PM by zukracer RSS

How do i use my elite nights, I have 20. How many days do I have to pay for to use one night

hotcamera Gold
Currently Being Moderated

How do i use my elite nights, I have 20. How many days do I have to pay for to use one night I want to use my elite nights to stay a a marriot for two days

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
  • A: How do i use my elite nights, I have 20. How many days do I have to pay for to use one night
    zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    Elite nights do not get you free stays, they count towards your elite status. If you have your earning preference set to points, then you can use those points to stay at various MR properties. The entry level is 7500 points for one night at a cateogry 1 property and goes up from there. Depending on the property you are looking at it could be as little as that or as much as 40,000 points for one night stay.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...