1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 25, 2011 12:08 PM by tef6178 RSS

how do I apply for a reward certicate for restaurants?

lisa1984 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

can I book Gustino in THE JW MARRIOTT Cancun for 4 people on reward points?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Cancun, Mexico
  • A: how do I apply for a reward certicate for restaurants?
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    You'll probably have to do a little investigative work to see if the Gustino accepts the dining certificates with points, but the certificate details can be seen at: http://www.marriott.com/rewards/usepoints/inhotelextras.mi Under dining certificates, click 'View' under view details and order reward. On the page that appears there is a place to click 'Participating Locations'. A PDF file will come up that lists the hotels that accept the dining certificate but doesn't list the specific restaurants at each location. A quick call or e-mail to Marriott Customer service will probably get the restaurant participation question answered or they can look into it for you. Hope this helps and have a great trip!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...