1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 25, 2011 9:57 AM by traveler2 RSS

How to get a rewards stay at a hotel that is not currently offering a reward stay during the time frame needed?

mtjatrj Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I want to use MRWD points for a hotel that is not honoring them for the dates needed

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York, USA
  • A: How to get a rewards stay at a hotel that is not currently offering a reward stay during the time frame needed?
    traveler2 Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    Not sure there is anything you can do but change your dates. Play with the dates. Sometimes its just a matter of moving up or back a day. I have had to pay for the first day then start the rewards stay. It will show unavailable if the whole stay can not be redeemed as a reward stay. I did have an experience recently that my first night was not available on rewards and the Marriott rep did call the hotel and get it approved. If you haven't already, give them a call. Also, ck daily, it could still show up.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...