2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 22, 2011 11:39 AM by wmn999 RSS

What are the best  Marriott properties ,  if any  ,  located in or near a Ski Resort in North America and Pet friendly

alaina Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

What are the best Marriott properties , if any , located in or near a Ski Resort in North America and Pet friendly

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: What are the best  Marriott properties ,  if any  ,  located in or near a Ski Resort in North America and Pet friendly
    blava007 Platinum
    There are a numerous great Timeshares that are in the best US Ski Resorts/locations. They can be rented as hotels.  Lake Tahoe, California - 2 locations  Park City, Utah - 3 locations  Breckenridge, Colorado

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: What are the best  Marriott properties ,  if any  ,  located in or near a Ski Resort in North America and Pet friendly
    wmn999 Platinum
    We stayed at the Lake Tahoe Timeshare. The building is great. located a few steps from Gonadal. Great Skiing for Blues and Blacks. My only complaint/comment is that Heavenly is not a good resort for beginners. My kids had a great time and learned alot from the lessons, but there are not many easy greens for them to move up to. The greens that we did find had a lot of advance skiers transition back to the lifts, so it made it hard for my kids. The green run next to the Cali Lodge was good for half a day, but it short and the lift was hard to get onto for my 6 year old due the height.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...