7 Replies Latest reply: Oct 25, 2012 11:12 AM by orlgal RSS

what is a good hotel in Boston to use Marriott's at?

gohuskies Silver
Currently Being Moderated

close to BU and redsox

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Boston, Massachusetts, USA Marriott Vacation Club Intl Marriott's Custom House
  • A: what is a good hotel in Boston to use Marriott's at?
    ltenney Gold
    The 2 Marriotts closest to BU and Fenway are the Courtyard Boston Copley Square and the Boston Marriott Copley Place (both are traditional hotels). Copley Place is accessible from inside the Copley/Prudential Malls a fairly high end shopping plaza with lots of restaurants, a food court etc. so if its snowing or raining you don't actually have to go outside to leave the hotel. Both hotels are within walking distance of Newbury Street, the Boston Public Garden, etc. and are of course close to BU and the RedSox. However, depending on where you're coming from, my favorite Boston Marriott is Boston Marriott Long Wharf. It's strictly a hotel and the rooms are fairly small, but the ocean view, the indoor pool with it's ocean view, the dining areas and closeness to Faneuil Hall make it my favorite. Good Luck!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: A: what is a good hotel in Boston to use Marriott's at?
      orlgal Platinum

Courtyard Marriott Boston Copley Place GM, Bernardo,  does not return telephone calls of its Platinum members that complain.Inexcusable!  Stay at the Westin- it is in a much better area.

The hotel is a dumpy Courtyard that has not one attribute that would explain arrogance. Construction across the street had backup large vehicle beeping starting at 7 a.m..  Cleaning crew ignored my do not disturb sign and went into the room and remade the bed.

I am consistently hearing about the lack of  customer service for Platinum members and this is a perfect example.  The hotel  staff lies that the GM will return your call. Hotels need to realize that with the information flow today people are not going to take that treatment. 

I would like to see a hotel reach out to Marriott Platinum members and offer a full conversion to bring them to a company that treats them with respect  and maybe even a real room upgrade that is never given by Marriott.

• A: what is a good hotel in Boston to use Marriott's at?
    mtnstr Platinum
    The Custom House is a wonderful place to stay...the view is beautiful, the location is outstanding....literally steps from Fan. H, the accommodations are terrific...with a kitchenette so you can reheat all of those great restaurant foods. Plus, it's an historic building!

• Re: A: what is a good hotel in Boston to use Marriott's at?
      ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

Agreed on the Custom House - possibly one of the best kept secrets in the entire inventory!

Location Brand Hotel
      Boston, Massachusetts, USA Marriott Vacation Club Intl Marriott's Custom House
  • Re: what is a good hotel in Boston to use Marriott's at?
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Custom House for me!

• what is a good hotel in Boston to use Marriott's at?
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Custom House is pricey but nice, I agree

• Re: what is a good hotel in Boston to use Marriott's at?
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

The Custom House is a well kept secret, but the Copley Place marriott is good also.

gohuskies......are you a Northeastern University grad or student? That is the NU slogan........

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...