5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2011 9:42 PM by denroadwarrior RSS

What hotel in London do you recommend for a first time vistor to the city?

flyaway Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
What hotel in London do you recommend for a first time vistor to the city?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, England, United Kingdom
  • A: What hotel in London do you recommend for a first time vistor to the city?
    tongospin Platinum
    For your first time in London I would stay at the Marriott County Hall. You're within walking distance of many, popular, first time sites as well as a short walk to the subway (the Tube) where you can easily venture to almost anywhere in London.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Please look at the Insider's section on London! My favorite, and wonderful location for first timers is County Hall. On the Thames, Close to Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, the tube, River walk and one mile from Trafalger Square.

pilotal Platinum
    The Marriott grosvenor square. 200 yards off Oxford street. 300 yards from Bond street tubed station. Been there a lot and it is perfect.

denroadwarrior Platinum 1 Reviews
    The Marriott -County Hall or the Ritz would be my choices. The Ritz is convienient with a tube station right there on the block and next to Green Park across from Buckingham Palace. I used to stay at the Marriott Mayfair but I see that is now a Grand Residence. All of those are pretty convienient to everything. Bring your walking shoes!

denroadwarrior Platinum 1 Reviews
    The Marriott -County Hall or the Ritz would be my choices. The Ritz is convienient and little more quiet. I used to stay at the Marriott Mayfair but I see that is now a Grand Residence. All of those are pretty convienient to everything. Bring your walking shoes!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...