1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 5, 2011 11:56 AM by mleverone RSS

what qualifications are used for booking a room on the concierge level?

sunbeam Member
Currently Being Moderated
what qualifications are used for booking a room on the concierge level? Do you have to have a certain # of points?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Detroit, Michigan, USA
  • A: what qualifications are used for booking a room on the concierge level?
    mleverone Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    I had this very same question at the Marriott in Dublin, OH. I'm currently Platinum with Marriott, so that's probably going to put you towards the front of the line. Marriott told me to call the hotel directly after reserving online, and they will add a request for the lounge floor in the notes of the reservation. Personally, I've found that most of the rooms on the top floor are suites. I've also found that there tends to be more double-bed rooms on that floor vs. king size beds. So, I went into my Marriott profile and switched my bed pref. to be double beds in hopes that it would put me in a better spot for the top floor (every time I would check-in and ask for the top floor, I would always get "we only have rooms with two beds, no king"). As for points, I personally don't think it matters, as I have very few points and made Platinum off of the Marriott Platinum Status Challenge.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...