2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 15, 2011 3:55 PM by juanma RSS

NYE in Baltimore - Does anyone know if I can watch the midnight fireworks from the Concierge Lounge, bar or terrace of the hotel?

juanma Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I reserved the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront for New Year's Eve. I called Cust Svc and apparently they cant give me a room with a view of the fireworks. Does anyone know if I can watch the fireworks from the Concierge Lounge, bar or terrace? 800 number and hotel reservation desk were not helpful or friendly at all, so I rather ask offline. I have actually had bad experiences each time I call Marriott. In person, everyone seems to be super nice, but not over the phone...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
  • A: NYE in Baltimore - Does anyone know if I can watch the midnight fireworks from the Concierge Lounge, bar or terrace of the hotel?
    travelarch Platinum
    cant help about the lounge view but may I suggest you try calling the "Sales Office" at the hotel not the reservations desk. These people are "sales" oriented and know how to talk and help good customers. I often find them more informative. Good luck and Enjoy your night. That's a great spot to be! I saw the fireworks there on the 4th of July one year and it was spectacular.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: A: NYE in Baltimore - Does anyone know if I can watch the midnight fireworks from the Concierge Lounge, bar or terrace of the hotel?
      juanma Gold

I would like to report the 2010 plan worked great and calling the sales office was an awesome tip.  I was given a couple of rooms on points that had a bottle of champagne waiting for me.  Nice touch!  The view was great for the fireworks too.  I liked the experience so much that I booked a Baltimore new year's eve again.  Just to make it different, I booked the Renaissance on the Harbor this time.  Maybe this is my new tradition!  

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...