5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 31, 2010 5:41 PM by pittz601 RSS

where can I make a recommendation for a Marriott Location

pittz601 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

where can I make a recommendation for a Marriott Location

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Luton, England
  • A: where can I make a recommendation for a Marriott Location
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
    You have to be more specific about where you want to go and what you want to do. ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
    Actually, I might have misunderstood. Do you want to say good things about a property you've stayed at? If so, go to the main Insider Rewards page and create a post. Check 'hotel' then be as specific as possible, give the location and why it was so good, and if possible post photos. ProfChiara

venturarose Silver 3 Reviews
    I have a suggestion too ! Please consider a courtyard off the 5 in fresno county near coalinga. There are 5 prisions there and consultants and pre-diem staff are stuck . There is a old best western , travelodge and tweeker ville motel 6.

daytripperette Platinum
    If I'm reading your question correctly, then I would recommend Madrid, or anywhere else in Spain. I haven't looked up a location in Spain recently since I haven't been planning a visit, but when I had looked some time last year, there were no locations. Apparently something to do with the cultural and speed/demand of American hotels? Not quite sure!

pittz601 Platinum
    I need to clairfy. London Luton is a feeder airport where nearly all the corporate aircraft operate in and out of. The hotels in Luton are limited and there is a need for a home away from home aka a Marriott or Marriott Courtyard. NetJets Europe alone could keep the hotel full. Driving to London is not an option as we fly daily and need to be near our aircraft. I am actually trying to get this message to the research team.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...