3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2011 1:16 AM by fisherman500 RSS

How long do i have before I lose my points.

sandra Silver
Currently Being Moderated

How long do i have before I lose my points.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Portland, Oregon, USA
  • A: How long do i have before I lose my points.
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
    After two years you will likely lose your points. But there's no need to -- even if you don't stay at a hotel, buy something at the ShopMyWayMall: https://mrewards.shopmyway.com/shopNow.htm?plc=4682 Or, get a Chase Marriott Rewards VISA card. ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tcmitssr Gold 3 Reviews
    Really, will you ever lose your points, seriously? I would think as long as you book and pay for a reservation or occasionally use your points that Marriott would not remove them from you. That's just not good business practice, IMHO, and in a hospitality world like todays, I think Marriott would want to do everything possible to keep its "best customers" onboard. That means not revoking points after two years.

fisherman500 Platinum 3 Reviews
    Vacation Club points expire in two years. Your first Club Points are valid for one year and then you can bank them for an additional year.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...