1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 9, 2010 4:50 PM by tef6178 RSS

Insiders:  Please tell me about your favorite Marriott property in the Panama City, FL area.

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Insiders: Do you have a favorite Marriott property in the Panama City, FL area? We don't have to be right on the beach, but the closer the better. Can you recommend any restaurants?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Panama City Beach, Florida, USA
  • A: Insiders:  Please tell me about your favorite Marriott property in the Panama City, FL area.
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    The best properties in the Panama City area are the Bay Point properties. There are three of them there (one hotel and 2 vacation clubs). They are close to the water/marina and Pier Park is not too far away. Pier Park has a lot of shopping, dining and entertainment and is across from the beach. I'm not sure if the Bay Point properties have a beach on site, but they may. A quick call would get the answer if they do. The Sandestin properties are on Rte 98, a very busy 6 lane roadway, and not on or near a beach. They are beside each other and near Baytowne Village (shopping, restaurants), Grand Boulevard (shopping, restaurants) and golf courses, if that is what you are looking for. Also, not too far from both properties there is County Road 30A with Seaside, WaterColor, Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach (all very picturesque villages with mega-priced homes) and tons of good restaurants. 30A is a 17 mile stretch (2 lane road) that runs along the Gulf of Mexico. It is just a beautiful area with rolling dunes and brush pine and a lot of beaches. I do have a bias though, because I live on 30A. It is really a beautiful area. Hope this helps.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...