1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 29, 2010 12:51 PM by tef6178 RSS

HiHow can I get a list of all Category 1-4 Marriott hotels?Thanks

nyny87 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hi How can I get a list of all Category 1-4 Marriott hotels? Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: HiHow can I get a list of all Category 1-4 Marriott hotels?Thanks
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    Hi back! Go to the Marriott Hotel homepage. Move your mouse cursor over the "Marriott Rewards" up the top right of the page. Click on "Use Marriott Rewards Points" in the drop down menu that appears. You will be redirected to the page for using points. On the left side is a "Hotel Rewards" area. Just below that click on the "View all Hotel Rewards". A new page comes up that is a "Browse Hotel Rewards" page. Click on the "View Hotel Rewards by Category". A pop-up window appears and in the top right hand corner of the pop up window there is an area that allows you to view hotels in each category by changing the number of the category and clicking "find". There may be a simpler way, but this is how I do it. Hope this helped.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...