1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 27, 2010 11:01 PM by tef6178 RSS

Did anyone else experience a bait and switch at the Marriott Crystal Shores on Marco Island.

painter Silver
Currently Being Moderated
Did anyone else experience a bait and switch at the Marriott Crystal Shores on Marco Island? Upon arrival they stated I needed add'l ID and charged me full fare until provided. I provided but they refused to reverse add'l charges. It appears to be a scam.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Marco Island, Florida, USA
  • A: Did anyone else experience a bait and switch at the Marriott Crystal Shores on Marco Island.
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    Can you provide us with some more detail? Was this a trade booked through Interval International? What were the additional charges they asked you to pay? What prompted the request for additional ID? What was the reasoning they gave for imposing additional charges even after you provided them with the ID they requested? I have never stayed there but if this is a problem, I'd like to know more about it before I did.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...