2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 27, 2010 8:52 AM by shashack RSS

How do I exchange my Marriott rewards points for air line travel?

jpbrown0501 Silver
Currently Being Moderated
How do I exchange my Marriott rewards points for air line travel? I need to travel via Continental Airlines and would like to exchange reward points for airline tickets.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Spring, Texas, USA
  • A: How do I exchange my Marriott rewards points for air line travel?
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Go to the Marriott Hotels home page. Move your cursor to the tab up the top of the page that says "Marriott Rewards". On the drop down menu that appears below the tab select "Use Marriott Reward Points" and you will be sent to the page requested. Just down the page on the left there is a "Travel and Leisure Rewards" section. Click on "Air Mileage" and you will be sent to an instruction page where you can choose your method of transfer. Good luck and happy travels.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: How do I exchange my Marriott rewards points for air line travel?
    shashack Platinum 4 Reviews
    One additional tip. If you have enough points to do so, I would recommend that you use your points for the air/hotel travel package. This will allow you to exchange for a combinatio of miles and 5 -7 nights hotel. Point requirements change based on airline miles, and hotel category but this definetly allows you to get more bang for your points. I ahve done this a couple of times and the results have been fantastic!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...