2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2010 6:05 PM by kahunapremier RSS

Where have all the soft beds gone?

heimstatt Gold
Currently Being Moderated
Where have all the soft beds gone? I've been platinum for many years and over the past couple of years, all the nice soft beds have been replace by too-hard matrices. I can't sleep anymore! Which chain still has the soft beds? And if you can't devote one chain to soft matrices, why not several rooms in each hotel?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Where have all the soft beds gone?
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews
    most full-line Marriott's I stay at have very soft mattresses. In fact, too soft for my liking. I think that mattress softness/stiffness is very sujective, but I find Westin "heavenly" beds to be my favorite.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Where have all the soft beds gone?
    kahunapremier Platinum
    Slept on one before I came into work and will be sleeping on same bed in a few hours.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...