1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 22, 2010 9:14 AM by NathalieF RSS

Good Afternoon all, Has anyone booked an excursion to the Verona Opera through the Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora concierge.  Any comments on how the process worked (i.e. transportation, booking timelines, etc)?

davefromto Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Good Afternoon all, Has anyone booked an excursion to the Verona Opera through the Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora concierge. Any comments on how the process worked (i.e. transportation, booking timelines, etc)?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Rome, Italy
  • A: Good Afternoon all, Has anyone booked an excursion to the Verona Opera through the Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora concierge.  Any comments on how the process worked (i.e. transportation, booking timelines, etc)?
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated
    Good Morning, DavefromTO. I was able to get in touch directly with the concierge at Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora, and they have informed me of the following. I have also sent you (via private message) the concierge's contact information, should you have any additional questions or concerns. "With reference to your request, I wish to inform you that Verona is more than 500 kilometers away from Rome and maybe you would need an accommodation there while seeing some performances. The best way to get there is by train and you can see on: www.trenitalia.it all the scheduled times. In the meantime, I can suggest you have a look on their website, www.arena.it, where you can choose the English language version and see the complete program and the way to book for it." Again, if you wish to communicate directly with the concierge, please see your private messages inbox for the appropriate contact information. I hope this is helpful - thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...