2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2010 11:56 PM by journeygal RSS

I have "unused cerftificate" what does it mean?

tanes1 Member
Currently Being Moderated

I have "unused cerftificate" what does it mean?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Bangkok, Thailand
  • A: I have "unused cerftificate" what does it means?
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
    It means you have earned a free night (look for the category it specifies) either from a promotion or through use of a Marriott Rewards VISA Card. If you'd like to use it, find a hotel in that category and call the number on the back of your Marriott (not VISA) card. ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: I have "unused cerftificate" what does it mean?
    journeygal Platinum 3 Reviews
    I had an unused certificate and some how Marriott had made an error. Instead of using my certificate, they had deleted points from my account! It looks like they will fix the problem. When you get a bonus certificate, you must check out the highest category number on it...they are usually a '4' or a '5' which limits you to the hotel that it can be used for....still, it's a nice bonus if you can use it within in the time frame specified on it.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...