1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 24, 2010 4:23 AM by retired RSS

Planning a family vacation (kids are 14 and 11) to Hawaii for a week using points over thanksgiving holiday ... what marriott property(s) would you recommend and why?

chicagobull Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Planning a family vacation (kids are 14 and 11) to Hawaii for a week using points over thanksgiving holiday ... what marriott property(s) would you recommend and why?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
HI, USA
  • A: Planning a family vacation (kids are 14 and 11) to Hawaii for a week using points over thanksgiving holiday ... what marriott property(s) would you recommend and why?
    retired Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    I would stay at the Maui Ocean Club, it has a nice pool and waterslide for the kids. It also has a shopping mall a short walk down the beach. You should be able to see the whales that time of the year. Ko Olina (Oahu) is nice with a water slide and really nice lagoons but its a little far out so I think the kids would like Maui Ocean Club better. Kauai Beach Club has a really large pool but is more greared for adults. Waiohai (Kauai) is on Poipu beach and is great for BBQ but the pool is smaller. These are all timeshares and with the kids I think they are a better way to go then the hotels.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...