3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 13, 2010 7:47 AM by howard2 RSS

Can I store my vehicle at a Mariott hotel while I am on a cruise?

tishko Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Can I store my vehicle at a Mariott hotel while I am on a cruise? I plan to take a cruise on Carvinal Cruise Line in December out of Miami. Can I leave my vehicle at the hotel if I stay there the night before the cruise?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Miami, Florida, USA
  • A: Can I store my vehicle at a Mariott hotel while I am on a cruise?
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
    Check with that particular Marriott. I know that the Marriott at EWR airport does allow you to leave your car there.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Also check the Marriott website for the hotels in the area where the cruise is departing. Some of the hotels offer free parking for the duration of your cruise if you stay there. The JW Marriott on Brickell Ave. in Miami has such an offer at this time good for bookings done thru Dec. 31. Bon Voyage!

howard2 Platinum 8 Reviews
    I live in tampa and as long as I stay 1 night before I fly out they always let me keep my car in the parking lot. It's a really nice perk. HAve Fun

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...