8 Replies Latest reply: Oct 30, 2011 10:25 PM by ncinsider04 RSS

I'm planning a trip to Orlando & South Beach, FL. and would like to know what Marriott Hotels or Marriott Timeshares to stay at.

crossborder Member
Currently Being Moderated

I'm planning a trip to Orlando & South Beach, FL. and would like to know what Marriott Hotels or Marriott Timeshares to stay at.

• A: I'm planning a trip to Orlando & South Beach, FL. and would like to know what Marriott Hotels or Marriott Timeshares to stay at.
    kluless Silver
    I just returned from the Marriott Orlando World Center. It is a great hotel. It is located right outside of Disney and is close to Seaworld and Universal. It has a golf course and the pool is wonderful. Specials are listed on their website. www.marriottworldcenter.com. If you are coming soon add /freeforfall to the website address for a great deal.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: I'm planning a trip to Orlando & South Beach, FL. and would like to know what Marriott Hotels or Marriott Timeshares to stay at.
    jasonvcm Platinum
    If you want a unique experience, downtown Orlando (which has great nightlife), check out the Grand Bohemian...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: A: A: I'm planning a trip to Orlando & South Beach, FL. and would like to know what Marriott Hotels or Marriott Timeshares to stay at.
    hoteldiva Platinum
    renaissanceseaworldorlando.com An excellent choice in Orlando is the Marriott's Renaissance Sea World. From the main entrance, you would never guess what's in store for the rest of the property! We stayed there for the first time in September and absolutely fell in love with this property! There are SO many special offers to choose from that it was actually hard to choose! We loved it so much that each morning, we went straight to the website and chose another package -which, in the end, meant we stayed an additional 4 nights because we were thrilled to be there! This hotel is so inviting! From the moment we walked in, we were just "wowed!" The huge real aquariums and flat screens playing aquarium "screen savers" throughout the open areas give this place a really cool vibe! The entire atrium is filled with open, inviting spaces from unique, relaxing social seating areas, a large waterfall, Starbucks and three restaurants (two of which are open and not confined) and to top it off, a lovely spa too! Picture a very large, open, airy atrium filled with a "wow factor" when it comes to decor and ambiance! We are all about the pools at resorts and this hotel did not disappoint in the least! While there is only one pool (two jacuzzi's) it is surrounded by an array of relaxing lounge chairs and cabanas -very pretty! A gorgeous garden area adjacent to the large pool is also very inviting! Comfortable cushioned lounge seating with topiaries, and large fire pits with pretty garden paths that lead to a gazebo and opens up to the huge pool. This hotel looks and "acts" like a resort, though it is not marketed as a resort to lure in the business guests. We saw couples, families and singles enjoying the indoor and outdoor areas and it was large enough to please everyone! We stayed in a suite overlooking the grand pool area but got to see a standard room and the hospitality suite as well - both were super clean with plenty of space and very nicely decorated. Clean, bright, fresh and roomy is how I'd describe the rooms and open spaces at this hotel. Hint: Look over their offers carefully! There are a few that include Sea World tickets(14 days admission with one night's stay!) spa credits, or hotel credits. If you choose one of those, you'll find that you are actually scoring a great room for a really low rate with the bonus extras! The front desk staff even directed us to the online offers because there are so many more options for rates there. If you're looking to spend your money on the entertainment/parks in Orlando, this would be one to consider! It offers excellent specials with inclusions and you'll feel like you scored a resort for a great rate! (Email me with questions and I'll be happy to reply). I've also stayed at The Marriott World Center - Great, large resort property with amazing pools and recreation areas. (We were told the pools were heated, though during our visit last year, the water was freezing!) The hotel is sprawled out with plenty of space to roam and explore with or without kids. I also suggest that you go online and look at the various special offers that the hotel offers (some of which have included breakfast, parking, etc.). I would also suggest calling the hotel directly and speak to someone that can suggest a newer, updated "wing" of the hotel and ask what you can do to get a better chance of actually getting an updated room with a view when you arrive. A little extra work on your end will be worth it since parts of the hotel were showing wear and tear. Overall, it is a very nice property.

janiece Platinum 1 Reviews
    Grand Vista timeshare! Great activities for the kids. Convienent location. beautifully kept property

exitzero Gold
    I've stayed at a bunch of properties in the Orlando area and the JW Marriott Grande Lakes is the best by far. Fantastic rooms, terrific pools with a lazy river and poolside bar, outstanding golf course (make sure to take a caddie), and a short drive to Universal Studios.

columbussig Platinum
    I agree the JW is the place to stay! It is conveniently located less than a mile from Sea World and Discover Cove (if your wife/kids ever want to swim with the dolphins) It is only 5 miles from the Disney Resorts if that is what you are intending to go to Orlando for, so you are not in the chaos of Disney but close enough. The hotel is phenomenal, with great amenities and a wonderful staff.

• Re: I'm planning a trip to Orlando & South Beach, FL. and would like to know what Marriott Hotels or Marriott Timeshares to stay at.
    hrvrd99 Platinum 2 Reviews

Marriott Lakeshore Reserve  is beautiful-and only one year old.  You have access to the J.W. Marriott and Ritz-Carlton as well!  The World Center is also nice. You can slay on site in a vacation villa too (Sabal Palms Royal Palms and Imperial Palms)

• Re: I'm planning a trip to Orlando & South Beach, FL. and would like to know what Marriott Hotels or Marriott Timeshares to stay at.
    ncinsider04 Platinum

I stayed at the Marriott Lakeshore Reserve and really enjoyed the property.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...