4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 20, 2010 1:44 PM by NathalieF RSS

Email for Corporate Marriott office?

njoytheday Member
Currently Being Moderated
Marriott Fairfield Inn, Santa Fe, NM was a big disappointment with a rude Manager. No survey has come forth to rate our stay. Would like to contact corp offices but do not see an email addy. Is there one?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • A: Email for Corporate Marriott office?
    fromnc Platinum
    I have had a terrible time with Marriott Customer Service ... have asked for a manager name... nothing... . Good hotels... hideous customer service

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

richyk Platinum
    There is an issue with Marriott and customer service. Noticed a change in 2009 and has only been worse in 2010. Good luck trying to find a contact phone number for Customer Service the website. I had to dig for my membership card to find the number on the back. I remember when you were greeted and acknowledged as a Platinum Member. It was nice to know that they valued their loyal customers. Now you get “Points or Gift” and given your room keys. They don’t value your loyalty anymore. Last September I tried booking a Fairfield in Sioux City, Iowa and there were no rooms available. I tried to use the Platinum 48hr privilege and was told do to special circumstances I could not use my status. I ended up staying elsewhere. In April I burned the back of my leg on a hot tub light bulb and hurt my back when I pulled away and fell. I literally crawled to the counter and told them what happened. I needed to fly out in the AM and was not going to find myself in a hospital out of town. The next day I pulled out and contacted Marriott as I thought I may need to see my doctor when I got home. They took the report and I never heard back from them. Fortunately my back did get better without medical attention. Now I try to book a Fairfield in Dallas in mid October and same thing. No rooms available and I cannot use my 48hr privilege! Funny thing is that the Courtyard that adjoins the parking lot is $60 more and there are plenty of rooms. It seem like a ploy of Marriott to get more monies from there loyal guests. Not from me they won’t! I am done with Marriott as my primary hotel choice. When the first issue arrived in Sioux City, I had to stay at a Hilton property and actually liked it. In fact, I liked it so much that I left Holiday Inn and joined Hilton as my alternate hotel. After seeing the decline in customer service at Marriott and not being able to get straight answers, I found a new primary hotel chain. When a supplier of a product cannot assist their loyal customer, you might as well shop for someone who will. You might want to look at changing your loyalty as well.

austriachris Silver
    Just call the 800 number for reservations and they will give you a contact number for customer services and they will take it from there.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Marriott’s Customer Care offices can be contacted directly via email at Customer.Care@Marriott.com, or via telephone at the following numbers: 1 801 468 4000 (8:15am - 9:00pm, Monday - Friday,US Eastern time) 1 800 450 4442 (toll-free, 24 hours/7 days per week) Please note: the toll free number is an automated line.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...