1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 8, 2010 12:13 PM by cheryl326 RSS

How can I reserve online a room with 2 double beds guaranteed? It always says 2 double beds is optional.

mood55 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

How can I reserve online a room with 2 double beds guaranteed? It always says 2 double beds is optional.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • A: How can I reserve online a room with 2 double beds guaranteed? It always says 2 double beds is optional.
    cheryl326 Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    I don't think there is anyway to guarantee the type of room you will get. You can make the reservation, add a note in the preferences requesting the double beds. Sometimes calling the hotel direct will help too. If you check in early and no rooms are ready like that, ask the front desk if one will be available a little later and if you would wait for that one. Most front desks that I have seen really try to accomodate their guests. Sorry this isn't of more help.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...