4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 18, 2010 9:31 AM by stillontheroad RSS

Los Suensa Resort in Costa Rica- Anyone been there recently? What did you think?

txnative Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Los Suensa Resort in Costa Rica- Anyone been there recently? What did you think?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Costa Rica
  • A: Los Suensa Resort in Costa Rica- Anyone been there recently? What did you think?
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews
    I stayed there about about a year ago and it was a great experience...I got the all inclusive rate for 5 days which included all the meals as well as quality alcoholic drinks included in the all inclusive rate (all you can drink). They also upgraded me to a wonderful suite. My wife and I rented a car in San jose and drove to the resort, a little challenging but manageable. I did get pulled over by local police and had to pay a "bribe" to get out of a ticket so be careful with speed limits in Costa Rica.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Los Suensa Resort in Costa Rica- Anyone been there recently? What did you think?
    kristinj Platinum 10 Reviews
    I was there last fall. Beautiful resort! Highly recommend it. Very clean and comfortable. Close location to many attractions like ziplining, surfing, RTVings, waterfalls, etc.

woodman Platinum
    went there last Spring. One of the nicest Marriott pools...lots of nooks and cranies to have private areas...but still have nice swim up bar and water volleyball and water aerobics. On flip side, beach is not nice at all and no one uses it...however, we liked the resort, the excursions (zip line, national park) and would recommend using the all-inclusive award to cover food and drinks

stillontheroad Platinum 1 Reviews
    I was there in August of 2009, it was a great resort, loved every minute, and am looking forward to making it back sometime. If you are into fishing, there isn't a better place to go, the Los Suenos Marina is full of charter boats. My wife and I went out with Captain Dave and Mariano and had a great time, we both came home exhausted after catching 4-5 fish each. http://www.costasportfishing.com/ here's a link to the fishing charter we used.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...