1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 26, 2010 5:42 PM by Segments RSS

I saw literature in this same Marriott on my last stay that lead me to believe Marriott was becoming more "Planet Friendly". Has that changed?

sreynolds1pga Member
Currently Being Moderated
I saw literature in my room that I could save water by calling in advance that I did not require maid service the next day. Is Marriott still offering that as an option?
  • A: I saw literature in this same Marriott on my last stay that lead me to believe Marriott was becoming more "Planet Friendly". Has that changed?
    Segments Platinum 4 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    Depends on the location. Marriott Norcross (Georgia) is doing the "going green" promotion. I was there last week and was told that if I put the "no maid service" hang tag on my door before 2 am, they would not service the room the next day. They provided a $5 restaurant credit or 500 points as incentive. But that is the first time I've ever stayed at a Marriott that offered the option so I don't think it is very widespread. Most just have the "hang the towels up so we don't replace" policy.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...