1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 21, 2010 7:01 PM by retired RSS

How's the Courtyard Waikiki? I know it's not on the beach but is it in an ok neighborhood? From the pictures it looks nicer than the Marriott Waikiki and requires less points.  Any feedback? Thank you!

jasmin Silver
Currently Being Moderated

How's the Courtyard Waikiki? I know it's not on the beach but is it in an ok neighborhood? From the pictures it looks nicer than the Marriott Waikiki and requires less points. Any feedback? Thank you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Honolulu - Oahu, Hawaii, USA
  • A: A: How's the Courtyard Waikiki? I know it's not on the beach but is it in an ok neighborhood? From the pictures it looks nicer than the Marriott Waikiki and requires less points.  Any feedback? Thank you!
    retired Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    I previewed the Courtyard property last January while staying at the Marriott Waikiki property. Its not as nice as the Marriott Waikiki but if you are just staying for a night or two and want to save money its a good deal. The location is fine, its about two or three block from the beach. The rooms are smaller then the Marriott Waikiki. I think this hotel was renovated from a older hotel into a Courtyard. I will be staying one night here this coming January then head onto another island (Kauai). The Courtyard is two blocks from shopping, it really is fine for a layover for a few nights to do your shopping etc before heading onto the other isalnds. I would stay at the Marriott Waikiki if you are planing on a stay longer then a few days.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...