1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 25, 2010 5:08 PM by tef6178 RSS

Why the hotel have to ask for your personal cc if the company pay the stay?

maria4305 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
Incidental means that I'm going to find a charge on my account for something that I didn't use? Couple of time I been charge for something that I don't know what is it; like: ATL AIR.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Georgia, USA
Missouri, USA
North Carolina, USA
  • A: Why the hotel have to ask for your personal cc if the company pay the stay?
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    When I traveled for business, my company had certain things they would not pay for and did not want charged to their acount (gift items from a gift shop, maybe in-room movies, etc.). The hotel refers to these items as incidentals and they had to be charged to my personal CC. My guess would be that your company has the same type of arrangement. If you don't already know, ask your company what their arrangement is with the hotel and what they will not pay for. Good luck! Hope this helps.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...