2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 16, 2010 12:02 PM by anadyr RSS

Ive earned my anniversary night.  How do I use it?

3boysmom Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I've earned my marriott visa anniversary night up to level 5 free hotel. how do I pick and reserve the hotel? We're thinking of staying at the Tempe Buttes, AZ

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Arizona, USA
  • A: Ive earned my anniversary night.  How do I use it?
    kamumma1 Silver
    Tempe Buttes was a great hotel. The pool area was beautiful and the restaurant was great! Just call Marriott and tell them you want to make a reservation with your VISA free night reward. Confirm that it was done correctly on your online reservation (or email confirmation). We've done it twice where the certificate was not listed correctly.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Ive earned my anniversary night.  How do I use it?
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    In my experience these type rewards are based on occupancy and may not be available for all stays all the time. But as mentioned before call the folks and ask them. Good luck!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...