1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 15, 2010 1:57 PM by NathalieF RSS

Any hotels in Texas that have saltwater pools?

gonzothegreat Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
Any hotels in Texas that have saltwater pools? I know of two: the Fairfield Inn in New Braunfels, and the Springhill Suites in Webster.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Texas, USA
  • A: Any hotels in Texas that have saltwater pools?
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated
    Good Afternoon, GonzoTheGreat. I was able to reach out to the Area Director of Engineering and Facilities, and he was able to provide me with the appropriate information. Please note, however, this only includes Marriott International managed properties - we're currently unable to provide data on the franchised properties. The following Marriott International managed properties in Texas have salt water pools: San Antonio Rivercenter (pool and spa) Houston Airport Marriott Solana Marriott Jesse Jones Rotary House Courtyard Houston Pearland Courtyard San Antonio Riverwalk

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...