4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 12, 2013 12:11 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Going to Richmond VA to Kings Dominion. What would be the best choice in hotels??

travelreday Member
Currently Being Moderated
Going to Richmond VA to Kings Dominion. What would be the best choice in hotels?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Richmond, Virginia, USA
Williamsburg, Virginia, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Williamsburg
  • A: Going to Richmond VA to Kings Dominion. What would be the best choice in hotels??
    zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews
    The real question is are you looking to go and do things in Richmond or are you simply going to visit the park each day of your trip? If you are going to the park, I would stay at this property http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/ricsh-springhill-suites-richmond-virginia-center/ It has plenty to eat/do around it and is close enough to the park for a short drive up I 95. If you are going to be visiting the park AND some of places in Richmond, there's a lot of options. Don't forget Williamsburg is only about 90minutes away from Doswell and there is a ton of things to do there.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Going to Richmond VA to Kings Dominion. What would be the best choice in hotels??
    cuitcny Platinum
    Stay away from the Marriott in Glen Allen; it is very outdated and the A/C in the bar area is non-existent! The tv's in the rooms are CRTs! Very outdated hotel. Not worth the savings (it is less expensive than the nearby Marriott in Richmond)

• Re: Going to Richmond VA to Kings Dominion. What would be the best choice in hotels??
    hdflsts2002 Gold 3 Reviews

Might be a little bit longer of a drive for you but you can't go wrong with the Residence on Westeere Parkway.  Clean, good rates and the people there are among if not the best of any Marriott property that I have ever stayed at and I've logged quite a few stays all across the country.  If you choose to stay here I assure you, that you will not be disappointed.

• Re: Going to Richmond VA to Kings Dominion. What would be the best choice in hotels??
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

You may want to stay "In the middle of these two places".

The Williamsburg RI, is very nice, and you could enjoy Williamsburg as well!

Let us know what you decide, and good luck!

Location Brand Hotel
    Williamsburg, Virginia, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Williamsburg

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...