3 Replies Latest reply: May 31, 2010 10:38 AM by feiney RSS

Are the Marriott Hotels in Budapest,Vienna and Prague just ok or someplace special....we like a very upsale hotel

armitage Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
Are the Marriott Hotels in Budapest,Vienna and Prague just ok or someplace special?....

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Prague, Czech Republic
Hungary
Austria
Vienna,
  • A: Are the Marriott Hotels in Budapest,Vienna and Prague just ok or someplace special....we like a very upsale hotel
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
    The Budapest Marriott is located along the Danube with beautiful views of the castle, Chain Bridge, etc. Great hotel and location! The Prague Marriott is very close to the Old Town Square. Another great hotel and location. And, the Vienna Marriott on Parkring is another great hotel and the best situated for siteseeing. If you click on Advanced Search and enter each of these cities, you will see previous posts and Insiders' photos of these properties. Enjoy!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Are the Marriott Hotels in Budapest,Vienna and Prague just ok or someplace special....we like a very upsale hotel
    jake123 Platinum 1 Reviews
    Stayed at the Budapest and Prague Marriotts. I would rate them above average and convienient to local transportation, shopping and resturants. Lots to do and see within walking distance of each property.

feiney Platinum
    I have been to two of the 3 cities stayed at Marriot locations. The hotel in Prague was very nice, and I felt the customer service there was great and really helped make it a better experience (I find the concierge service, particularly in Europe is very hit and miss). In Vienna I stayed at the Renaissance. The property was wonderful, but I would not stay there again. It isn't too far from the main part of the city, but far enough that I wish I hadn't been wooed by how cool the hotel looked and its name.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...