2 Replies Latest reply: May 11, 2010 10:39 AM by averagejoe40 RSS

Has anyone been charged a double occupancy fee?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone been charged a double occupancy fee (for example, a room at the Morning Star, USVI is listed as for "single occupancy") over and above the stated rate for a room? Has anyone been charged a "resort fee" and if so what does it cover?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Virgin Islands (US)
  • A: Has anyone been charged a double occupancy fee?
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews
    I was charged a resort fee at the Ritz Carlton on Maui. I can't say it was fully explained what the fee covers, only that it was a mandatory charge. By the way, our stay at that property was absoluely the BEST vacation I have ever been on. What a magnificent property.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Has anyone been charged a double occupancy fee?
    averagejoe40 Platinum
    I have never had a Marriott property charge me a surcharge for double occupancy anywhere I have ever stayed. I have been staying with Marriott for over 15 years now...By the way, the St. Thomas property is probably my favorite!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...