2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 21, 2010 9:12 PM by lorirobert RSS

Which Marriott villa in Orlando has the best pools, rooms & access to the parks?

meltheplanner Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Which Marriott Vacation Club in Orlando has the best pools, rooms & access to the parks? Looking to rent a 2 bedroom villa...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando, Florida, USA
  • A: Which Marriott villa in Orlando has the best pools, rooms & access to the parks?
    exscribe Silver
    I can ony say that we stayed in the Marriott Grande Vista and everything was good/excellent. Our condo was not newly renovated and I believe many others there were, but I almost liked that better because it did not bother me when the kids were running around, eating, etc. Easy 15-minute ride to parks, especially if you have the triple AAA parking pass, fine golf course right across the street. Pools were nice, tennis course in fine shape, ping pong, everything else solid. I have heard one of the others had more stuff for kids and was more popular, but this one was certainly fine. We have stayed at other interval timeshares, so we can compare. The hotel ones - hyatt, marriott, ets, are usually nice, just nicer depending on when last remolding was. I'm sure a newly renovated one would be nicer, but we had a great week. Hope that helps, and the writer is in now way resposible for the quality of your stay. lol

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Which Marriott villa in Orlando has the best pools, rooms & access to the parks?
    lorirobert Platinum
    We own at Grande Vista, it has great pools, lots of kids activities and is not far from the parks or International Drive. You could spend all day just swimming in the different pools.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...