Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

7 Replies Latest reply: Sep 22, 2011 11:13 AM by lone6star RSS

The new Insiders community will be launching soon!

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
Currently Being Moderated

Exciting news Insiders!

Check out the announcement of our new community with some helpful information. Once we re-launch, we'll have a daily scavenger hunt where we'll award 1,000 Marriott Reward points to the first 20 Insiders that complete each action.

Stay tuned, there's more news to come.

Regards, Andy

And again, anyone that has not completed our satisfaction survey, please take a few minutes to share your thoughts. Your feedback is important and we have not heard from many of you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The new Insiders community will be launching soon!
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

"Your feedback is important and we have not heard from many of you."

Andy -- just speaking for myself, I don't believe that for a second.  Have you been reading the feedback on the multiple threads/posts that Insiders have been saying about the changes Marriott has made already?  And you want me to get excited about more changes?!!  How about responding to the comments already posted, along with the email I sent you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Andy, just did the survey and I assume it is aimed at the current look of Insiders not the new look?  Is that correct?

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

How do access the Satisfaction Survey?  I clicked on these words, and nothing happenned!

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanksto everyone that has taken the satisfaction survey. It is meant for the current site. If you have not taken the survey, it will be available for a short time longer at https://www.mymarriottvoice.com/R.aspx?a=286

Regards,

Andy

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Thanks Andy, some of those survey questions seemed to be aiming for a new look site.

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

On topic - I just received an e-mail invitation to participate in another MRI telephone survey that stated, "conducting interviews with various types of Marriott Insiders to gain a better understanding of how guests use Insiders and other social channels, such as Facebook." I am scheduled for Friday and it should take 45 minutes. I will follow-up with results.

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

Thanks that link worked!