0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 18, 2011 8:53 PM by salvatore RSS

Towneplace Suites, Fredericksburg Va

salvatore Gold 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I wanted to surprise my parents and decided I would pickup the bill for their two nights booked at the Townelpace Suites in Fredericksburg Virginia.  I signed the Credit card pre-authorisation and faxed it to the hotel.  1 night before their arrival I called the hotel to confirm all was ok and that I would be charged for the hotel room not my parent's.

Well of course this hotel screwed the whole thing up and charged my parent's for both nights.  I called the hotel and explained what happened, so they charged my credit card but never refunded my parent's.  I called again, explained what happened and they charged me 3 nights??? why I do not know, and left the charge on my parent's card.

I called again, they refunded me the extra night and refunded my parent's 1 of the two nights.  I called again, to refund my parent's 1 night and got an email from the manager of how sorry he was but they did nothing wrong?@$%#$.    I am going to lose it.....

The staff and management at the Towneplace suites in Fredericksburg are either the dumbest people I have ever spoken too or they really do not give a **** and are the laziest people I have ever met.

Please do yourself a favor and bypass the TownPlace Suites, Fredericksburg Virginia completely.  What a disaster.  Still waiting 2 months after the fact for a resolution.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...