6 Replies Latest reply: Sep 19, 2011 1:51 PM by nhtraveler RSS

Upcoming reservations on new website

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Upcoming reservations on new website...Has anyone figured out how to view all upcoming reservations at the same time rather than just three at a time?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Upcoming reservations on new website
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

not me.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Here's the email I sent to Andy.  Looking forward to his response to this and many other concerns with new web page.

"Andy, maybe you haven't noticed, or maybe you have, but there's a lot of grumbling from many insiders, me included, about the new website.  I hope you address each of the concerns soon, but for now I'd like to know if it's possible to view more than three upcoming reservations at one time, and if so, how?  Thank you."

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

NUHUSKER. we all fear change and this time with good reason!  Remember that this is but the first improvement in the site and the best is well, you know the rest.

Reminds me of the IT guys I worked with in the military and the USG who told me and others that when the new automated, paperless system was up and running it would be great! Of course it was not that great if it worked at all

I kept voluminous contemporaneous notes of all my conversations in steno pads and 3 by 5 index cards as I went along fearing some investigating body might need my version of events some day, which they did.

Hope you ge a response from Andy tomorrow.

michaelnc Platinum 8 Reviews

The new design is DEFINITELY not for the power-user, more like the novice who bumbles around...Having to click several pages to get to my most commonly used hotels (and then having to click around to see the dozen or so bookings I have already lined up), frankly, sucks...

The new design is DEFINITELY not for the power-user, more like the novice who bumbles around...Having to click several pages to get to my most commonly used hotels (and then having to click around to see the dozen or so bookings I have already lined up), frankly, sucks...

Michael, are you saying that you have found a way to view all reservations at the same time, even if it does require clicking several pages?

nhtraveler Platinum 3 Reviews

Hi Insiders - I'm sorry to say that I'm as frustrated as the rest of you. Whereas before it took very little time for me to see all my upcoming reservations (of which I have a fair number) and my cancellations (also of which I have a fair number due to schedule changes), now, I have to waste time going through three reservations at a time, as many of you have already commented on. I still don't know if my cancellations are there as I haven't had the time to scroll, three at a time, through my current reservations. (Yes, I know, instead of writing the post, I could have been going through all my reservations to see if the cancellations are at the end.) In any event, let's see what we can do to get at least this part of the new site revised to be more user-friendly to the frequent Marriott guest who has more than three reservations pending at the same time.

nhtraveler

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...