5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 16, 2011 8:08 PM by razorbackfan RSS

Spring Hill rooms without tubs

bjfitz Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just a thought for corporate.  I check into a Spring Hill hotel in Flagstaff, which was very nice, but it just had a shower.  I unfortunatly am not like the majority as I do like to take a bath.

This should be added as an option on the pre reservations if that is the way some of the hotels are going.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Flagstaff, Arizona, USA
  • Re: Spring Hill rooms without tubs
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

I agree with you completly!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Seems to me to be the tyranny of the showering majority. In forever water-conscious California (where I live) tubs are considered anti-American since they use much more water than a shower (or so they say).

But we as travelers should have a choice and that choice should be clearly indicated on the hotel's pages.

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

Interesting - I checked out the hotel's web site and noticed that:

Studio - 2 queen lists Bath and Bathroom Features as:

• Shower/Tub combination
    • Shower
    • Hair dryer

Whereas the Studio - 1 king has:

• Hair dryer

Does this mean the king doesn't have a shower or tub?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

There is something to these new economy rooms--maybe that's it?

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

I recently toured a new Springhill Suites and was told that rooms with 2 beds had a shower/tub combination because families with children (who needed to be bathed rather than a shower) usually reserved those rooms while the rooms with a king bed only had a shower.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...