4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 12, 2012 5:33 PM by labman61 RSS

Denver the toilet of the midwest

roadsmeg Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

What gives here. I'm at the Residence Inn on Champas right in the middle of vagrant-central and I'm paying $189.00 a night to stay in a flop house. The full service on 18th street is charging $300.00 a night. Earlier last month I stayed at the Financial Center Marriott in Manhattan for 275.00 per night. How come I have to pay these prices for a bohick "city" in the middle of cowpucky USA???? What gives!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Denver, Colorado, USA
  • Re: Denver the toilet of the midwest
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

What was the general price range in Denver other than these two?  Must be a reason they can command that rate?  Best of luck escaping the place.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I think they did that to you because you're from San Fran.

Just curious though, why would you even stay there once you realize how bad it is?

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

I have stayed at that Residence Inn on Champa and had great service and no problems with the neighborhood.  However, the Ritz Carlton in Denver is only about $200 - $250 a night so maybe try that next time.  I have not stayed there but have heard that it is nice.  How did you like the $75 (each way!) cab fare to and from the airport?  That's my biggest complaint about Denver!

labman61 Gold 21 Reviews

I have stayed at the Residence Inn on Champa each year for about the past 6 years. They provided great service and our group will keep coming back each year. Downtown rates at other places are not any better.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...