5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 15, 2011 8:57 PM by lone6star RSS

Same old soap

beamer92 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I must be traveling to much for work lately but I am really tired of the soap, shampoo,etc at the Courtyards and FS Marriotts. Sometimes I look forward to staying at other hotels just for a change.  When was the last time they updated this?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Same old soap
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Beamer

Couldn't agree more.  I like the Renaissance soaps/shampoos much better.  Also like the Hilto stuff.  Marriott stuff sucks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Some CA courtyards have seen the light and changed brands, but the bars are about as small as you can get without making them disappear altogether.  I might be a flake, but it seems the entire soap story is one of same old, same old.

iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews

The small soaps/shampoo are ideal for storage in your gym bag for use at the gym shower.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

IEStrikesback

I agree, however, they are not nice for w 3-4 night stay in the hotel.......

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

I've been in A Courtyard all week long, and every day when I get back from work, there are new bars of soap.  I guess they throw out the old soap.  But what I don't understand is why I get a new bar every day?  Don't they know that I'm here all week?  Thought the soap may not be expensive to replace, why give me a new bar every day?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...