13 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2013 5:48 PM by GemPrincess RSS

Paris! "Never better!"

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just saw Woody Allen's "Midnight in Paris", (For the 5th time), and after spending a week there, I am not totally sure why I always have a great time in Paris, but I sure do!

This was my first time staying at the Renaissance Arc d' Triomphe and it set a new "Standard" for excellence!  When you see management "Working" among the guests you know the hotel is "Cared for".  The new GM, was doing just that and she has a remarkable staff behind her.  Their Conceirge could not have been better, Remi, Cedric, and Chloe arranged for someone to meet us as we got off the plane, and got us directly to the hotel, and did the same upon our departure.  Wow, does that "Spoil" you!

The location made it easy for us to walk to Guy Savoy's, La Maree, and many real Parisian locations.  It is only a few hundred meters to the Arc!  Likewise, there is a real feel to Paris at this hotel.  This Ren. was rated the 16th best hotel in all of Paris, online!

One of the things that brought so much enjoyment to us was Anne.  She brought our breakfast everyday to our room and was so special.  What Ethiopia lost, Paris and the hotel gained!  She started each day out for us on a great note.

Again, It was so much fun, I booked the hotel again for next May.  Can't wait!  Enjoy the pictures!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paris, France Marriott Hotels & Resorts Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
Paris, France Marriott Hotels & Resorts Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center
Paris, France Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...