0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 9, 2011 3:08 PM by rahjerdevin RSS

Courtyard Chattannoga at I-75, Hamilton Place Mall

rahjerdevin Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Had a bad excperience here. Was sitting in the courtyard area with friends that were traveling together on summer evening. Someone from the hotel staff came by and noticed ground lighting was off, he asked if we would like it turned on. A few minutes later he returned and informed us that the hotel manager had directed him not to turn on the lights. Twenty minutes later the manager walked through the area and informed us that he would be closing the courtyard area at 10 PM. We did comply and vacate. Later that evening I tried to walk through the courtyard on the way to the laundry area and found all exit and access doors to the area had been locked. I travel and stay at Courtyard quite a bit (probably over 50 stays this year alone) and have never been asked to leave or seen the courtyard area 'locked down"

My group was not loud. The manager did explain that he had trouble the previous night with a large group and was taking preventative actions. We were not there the previous night.

Did not feel like a guest at this hotel, felt the manager should have delt with issues as they are and not move a quiet group of adults (4-6) based on what happened the previous evening. Turning off the lighting and locking the doors created a safety issue for all guests.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Chattannoga, Tennessee, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...