4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2017 9:10 AM by H2O_U_Up_2? RSS

Marriott Tampa WestShore

netmgr Platinum 7 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Spent last week here. Classic Marriott (concierge, good service, clean rooms) great freeway access to all parts of Tampa (close to downtown, shopping, airport etc...) but, not near beach etc.  Need car to get around. 

Would stay for business again.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Tampa, Florida, USA
  • Re: Marriott Tampa WestShore
    atlantaguy Platinum

Great hotel with a fantastic location.  People were great on check in and out.  Pool was what sold me.  I was in town for a wedding and it was nice to relax at the pool.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

beagle1 Platinum 16 Reviews

I didn't see any discussions lately, but this hotel is clean but very dated.  Internet hasn't worked since I checked in last night. As a platinum premier, this hotel was not what I expected especially from a full service Marriott.

superchief1 Platinum

I agree and was disappointed with this hotel in recent years. It is still priced like a premium Marriott, so I have stayed recently at the Springhill Suites down the street. I really like the Renaissance near the airport when budget allows.

H2O_U_Up_2? Platinum 5 Reviews

I have to agree.  Very close to the airport, very clean, professional staff.  Overall a great stay.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...