5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 20, 2015 4:16 PM by debbiep RSS

Ko'Olina Beach Club timeshare

ronald71 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Are owners of other Marriott timeshares really charged $30 per day for parking when exchanging in to Ko 'Olina?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Oahu, Hawaii, USA
  • Re: Ko'Olina Beach Club timeshare
    retired Platinum

No, I have stayed at this property twice and never had to pay for parking.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

janetm Gold

We have stayed several times and have never been charged for 1 our car.

On one occasion our party had 2 cars and we were charged parking fees for the second vehicle.

rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews

No, I have never been charged for parking there or at any Marriott timeshare that I traded into.  1 car is allowed per unit.  2 cars if you have a 3-bedroom unit..

dkinsider Platinum

No you don't have to pay, but it is sometimes hard to find a spot!

debbiep Platinum

Do Marriott Destination Club members, using Destination Points to stay at the Ko Olina Vacation Club need to pay the $35 per day for parking?  I see that this was answered more than 4 years ago and I am hoping for a more updated answer.

Thanks

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...