2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 26, 2011 3:28 PM by versel RSS

JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE

iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just completed a quick 1-night stay at this newer JW, as we were attending a concert at Staples Center that night.  What a great hotel.  Very convenient to Staples Center, the Nokia Theater, and the L.A. LIVE entertainment/dining complex in this revitalized part of downtown Los Angeles.  We had an excellent dinner at the hotel's main restaurant, LA Market. (Chef Kerry Simon, Hell's Kitchen winner)  Excellent service, and reasonable prices.  We also took advantage of the MR Platinum Member offer of "buy one get one free" entrees.  Our waiter ended up comping the most expensive entree, as well as our first round of drinks, as they arrived just after our appetizer.  Valet parking is a bit steep ($40/night), but the service is quick and efficient.  The valet waiting area is carpeted, with chairs and TVs while you wait for your car!  We were also upgraded to a great room with a view.

Bottom line, I can't recommend this hotel enough, especially if you are attending a concert or sporting event at the Nokia or Staples Center.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Los Angeles, California, USA
  • Re: JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Couldn't agree more.  I have stayed here on three occasions and loved it each and avery time.  this hotel is a WINNER!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE
    versel Alumni Steward Platinum

It was still under construction the last time I stayed in LA. Looking forward to trying it, though.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...