3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 23, 2011 4:24 AM by profchiara RSS

Rewards Card

mrrsshi Member
Currently Being Moderated

Ok I am a first timer can someone tell me how I make sure I get credit for my $356.04 stay at a Marriott?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rewards Card
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

If you mean the Chase card, you'll see it on a statement to come, perhaps next cycle.  MR points are transferred to Marriott within a few weeks after the stay, as long as six weeks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

gk17 Platinum 1 Reviews

I assume you are referring to the points earned on your Marriotts rewards card. If so, login to the Marriott website and you can check your point balance. I usually see the point reflected after a few days from my checkout date.

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

For Rewards on my Chase card, I don't get them till the end of the billing cycle, but except in one case where a hotel billing simply didn't look like a Marriott I have never had a problem.

I cannot say the same for Marriott hotels (all too common for me).  My hotel stay in Venice on the 15th has still not posted as a night or points.

ProfChiara

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...