2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 22, 2011 7:17 PM by psudad RSS

Redeeming the free night from megabonus

jmat6687 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

First time I actually got a freebie. I see it in my account. So how do you redeem it for the freenight? Where on the online reservation is this option?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Redeeming the free night from megabonus
    versel Alumni Steward Platinum

Choose to use points when you search. When you get to Step 2 (Enter Guest Information) there should be an option in the Payment section that says "Attach the e-certificates below to my reservation". Select that option and it should use your certificate instead of deducting the points.

You can always call as well.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Redeeming the free night from megabonus
    psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews

Also, make note of the category of hotel.  Usually the certificates are Category 1-4, so you are pretty limited, particularly if you are looking at any major metro area or resort.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...