3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 20, 2011 5:45 PM by mikiegfla RSS

Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort

allijeee Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi!

Anyone have any info about Frenchman's Reef St.Thomas??  I just read they are in the process of a $48 million restoration project. Im thinking about booking for March 2012, but I've never visited the property, dont know the area, etc.  Also, has anyone stayed there and done the all inclusive points reward?  I've never done "all inclusive" at a Marriott before....not sure if it's worth it or not.

Any info would be great!  

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
St. Thomas
  • Re: Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort
    fredna Platinum

I have at ST Kitts the food was great . All inclusive is the way to go.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

surfette Gold

We have stayed at Frenchman's Reef.  Lovely resort!  We ate one dinner at the hotel and food was fantastic.  Be sure to visit Duffy's Love Shack while on the Island.  Even if you don't drink the food and fun are worth the visit.  Don't listen to anyone that tries to discount it because it is in a parking lot.  That's half of the fun.  The souvenir drinks are a must.   If you like to snorkel, a day trip to St John on the ferry is also a must do.  Enjoy!!

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

I, for one, am happy to hear that this property is finally getting a makeover.

I have stayed there on a few occasions and it was always in dire need of an update. With the right changes and updates, this will be one hellufa destination.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...