2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2011 11:20 PM by iestrikesback RSS

Residence Inn Beverly Hills

iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We just completed a stay at this high-rise condo-style RI, as our son was attending orientation at UCLA.  We had stayed in the past at the nearby Courtyard LA Century City, so we wanted to compare.  You can't go wrong at either hotel, but we prefer the RI a bit more.

The positives:

1) Free breakfast - this is the first RI I've been to that had a live omelet station!

2) Full kitchen

3)  A bit better neighborhood, plus walking distance to some great restaurants.

4)  choice of secure self parking or valet.

Negatives:

1) Parking is a bit more here:  $22/day for self or $25/day for valet.  The CY is $17/day for valet. (only option)

2) Evening food options - only Monday thru Wednesday.  The "BBQ" was pretty lame - burgers, that was about it.  We expected more.

3)  If there are more than 2 in your room, 1 will have to sleep in a sofa bed, or you pay out the roof (> $500/night) for a 2-bedroom suite.

That being said, we enjoyed our stay.  If you are ever in the Westwood/Century City/Beverly Hills area, I would easily recommend this hotel, or the nearby CY Century City.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Beverly Hills, California, USA
  • Re: Residence Inn Beverly Hills
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

IE.

This and the Ren. Hollywood, (Across from The Magic Castle) are my two favorites in that area.  Pricing on both of these properties can really fluctuate.  If there are major events in the area the prices skyrocket.

Just up the street, walking distance, is my favorite lunch spot, The Avalon Hotel.  The food, and atmosphere are wonderful and it is like dining on a movie set.  Here is a picture of the area around the pool for dining!

Thanks for sharing this with us.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Residence Inn Beverly Hills
    iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews

Thanks for the lunch tip Jerry.  We also enjoyed Factor's Deli, right across the street.  We also went to the Getty Center for the first time.  I can't recommend it enough, even if you aren't an Art fan.  It's $15 to park, but free entrance other than that.  What an incredible place.  We've also stayed at the Ren. Hollywood, and like it as well. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...